Kate and I are looking forward to expanding our young family over the next few years, “says the new dad happily.

Posted by in blog on 24 abril, 2020 0 comments

Kate and I are looking forward to expanding our young family over the next few years, “says the new dad happily.

“Kate and I look forward to expanding our young family over the next few years,” the new dad says happily. And his wife Kate also reveals to the magazine “Star” that she would like to have two more children.

An insider knows details: “She would love to give him a daughter. William grew up with brother Harry (28) and his father Prince Charles (64) in a very male environment – he too would like a daughter.” In addition to the Queen, more and more women would have the say in the British royal family.

Read news for free for 1 month now! * * The test ends automatically.

More on this ▶

NEWS FROM THE NETWORK

Win true wireless earphones from JBL now! (E-media.at)

New access (yachtrevue.at)

8 reasons why it’s great to be single (lustaufsleben.at)

Salmon shrimp burger with wasabi mayonnaise and honey cucumber (gusto.at)

In the new trend: Shock-Down – how long can the economy withstand lockdowns? (Trend.at)

The 35 best family series to laugh and feel good (tv-media.at)

E-Scooter in Vienna: All providers and prices 2020 in comparison (autorevue.at)

Comments

register

Connect with Facebook

Mitleser Mon., Aug. 26th 2013 12:56

Report

reply

oh how boring, I would like to have these worries ….. birthing machine sends its regards …..

Page 1 of 1 ”

The longed-for

Birth of the son of Prince William and his wife Kate

has rekindled the betting fever in Great Britain. After a lot of bets on the sex of the number three of the line of succession had been bet in the past few weeks, the name of the little one is now clearly in the focus. Most of the bets were placed on the names George and James.

George is the hot favorite at Irish betting company Paddy Power, followed by James, Alexander and Louis. When it comes to Ladbrokes, most customers type in James, Kate’s brother’s name. But Harry is also mentioned in allusion to William’s brother. And it’s not just the British who give tips: there are also many

Celebrities practice name guessing on Twitter

After the birth on Monday evening, the royal court announced that it would announce the baby’s name “in due course”. Of course, bets are now also accepted on the exact date of the announcement.

Quirky bets

And there are apparently no limits to the imagination of the betting offices: money can now also be bet on the first words of the little heir to the throne. Bets are also offered on whether William or Kate will carry the baby in their arms when they leave the clinic. If you want, you can speculate with the betting providers about the color of the dress of Kate’s sister Pippa on her first visit to the hospital.

The hype surrounding the “Royal Baby” has brought betting providers a total of almost 1.2 million euros so far. The sex of the child in particular had long been the subject of speculation.https://123helpme.me/ According to a supposed slip of the tongue, 60 percent of Paddy Power’s players had guessed a girl. A spokesman for bookmaker Williams Hill said only five percent would have bet on Monday as the due date. July 17th was the clear favorite.

The new prince needs a name

What name are you tapping on?

  • I’m guessing a rather unconventional name. 28.47%
  • Alexander 26.81%
  • George 21.67%
  • James 12.92%
  • Louis 9.17%
  • Harry 0.97%

Vote differently

Read news for free for 1 month now! * * The test ends automatically.

More on this ▶

NEWS FROM THE NETWORK

Win true wireless earphones from JBL now! (E-media.at)

New access (yachtrevue.at)

8 reasons why it’s great to be single (lustaufsleben.at)

Salmon shrimp burger with wasabi mayonnaise and honey cucumber (gusto.at)

In the new trend: Shock-Down – how long can the economy withstand lockdowns? (Trend.at)

The 35 best family series to laugh and feel good (tv-media.at)

E-Scooter in Vienna: All providers and prices 2020 in comparison (autorevue.at)

Comments

register

Connect with Facebook

May this

british royalty

look forward to a wedding again soon? Allegedly, Prince Andrew, Queen Elizabeth’s second eldest son, and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson are said to have grown closer again. If you believe British media reports, then the two are already planning their second marriage!

In July 1986, Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, known as “Fergie”, celebrated a dream wedding. The marriage from which the two daughters Beatrice and Eugenie were born did not last long. The couple separated in 1992, followed by divorce in 1996. However, Andrew and Fergie continued to be on friendly terms with each other, if only for the sake of their daughters.

The feelings for one another seem to have deepened again in the meantime. “Believe me, they will get married again. It is only a matter of time,” a close friend of Andrew and Fergie was quoted as saying in the British Daily Telegraph. Sarah Ferguson’s recent visit to Balmoral Castle could speak for a reunion, as it was her first since the breakup in 1992.

© Getty Images / AFP Andrew and Fergie at their wedding in 1986

“It was like the old days,” the Sunday Express quoted a guest who was present at the celebration. The Queen’s personal invitation would indicate that she has welcomed Fergie back to the family. Whether there will really be another wedding with Andrew remains to be seen.

What is certain, however, is that the British royals will soon have a wedding in their house, because

Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend Dave Clark

are said to be already engaged, according to a report by the “Huffington Post”. This joyous event is said to have recently been celebrated at Balmoral Castle.

Read news for free for 1 month now! * * The test ends automatically.

More on this ▶

NEWS FROM THE NETWORK

Win true wireless earphones from JBL now! (E-media.at)

New access (yachtrevue.at)

8 reasons why it’s great to be single (lustaufsleben.at)

Salmon shrimp burger with wasabi mayonnaise and honey cucumber (gusto.at)

In the new trend: Shock-Down – how long can the economy withstand lockdowns? (Trend.at)

The 35 best family series to laugh and feel good (tv-media.at)

E-Scooter in Vienna: All providers and prices 2020 in comparison (autorevue.at)

Comments

register

Connect with Facebook

After this

alleged bombing of the Boston Marathon

has declared US President Barack Obama to hold those responsible for the explosions accountable. “We will find out who did it and why they did it,” Obama said in Washington. “Every responsible individual, every responsible group will feel the full weight of the judiciary.”

The president warned against jumping to conclusions. “We don’t have all the answers yet. (…) We still don’t know who did it and why,” he told journalists in the White House. Obama declared that security in the US would be tightened “as much as necessary”. Obama avoided the word “terror”. After storming US embassies in Africa, he had used this word too prematurely and received massive criticism for it.

Ban: “Pointless Violence”

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon sharply condemned the alleged bomb attacks. “This senseless violence is all the more terrible because it took place at an event that is known to bring people from around the world together in fairness and harmony,” said Ban on Monday (local time) in New York.

His thoughts were with the families of the victims and with everyone in Boston. “I wish the wounded a speedy recovery.” As soon as more details are known, he wants to express himself more extensively.

Cameron “shocked”

British Prime Minister David Cameron was appalled. “The pictures from Boston are shocking and appalling,” wrote Cameron on the short message service Twitter. The conservative head of government went on to say that his thoughts go with all those affected.

At least two people were killed and many more injured in two explosions near the finish line of the Boston marathon on Monday. According to the US media, the police discovered several explosive devices. An official explanation of the background to the detonations was not yet available.

Read news for free for 1 month now! * * The test ends automatically.

More on this ▶

NEWS FROM THE NETWORK

Win true wireless earphones from JBL now! (E-media.at)

New access (yachtrevue.at)

8 reasons why it’s great to be single (lustaufsleben.at)

Salmon shrimp burger with wasabi mayonnaise and honey cucumber (gusto.at)

In the new trend: Shock-Down – how long can the economy withstand lockdowns? (Trend.at)

The 35 best family series to laugh and feel good (tv-media.at)

E-Scooter in Vienna: All providers and prices 2020 in comparison (autorevue.at)

Comments

register

Connect with Facebook

Manchester United star striker Wayne Rooney has become a father for the second time. His wife Coleen gave birth to a son on Tuesday night who was named Klay Anthony, the couple announced via Twitter.

“We are all so happy and doing well,” wrote Rooney, 27. The older son Kai is now three years old. Coleen Rooney went into labor last weekend. Therefore, the England international had missed his club’s last game of the season against West Bromwich Albion. Rooney had recently asked for a change at United.

And another (former) sports icon was also able to look forward to offspring on the weekend of Pentecost: Ex-swimming star Franziska van Almsick (35) gave birth to little son Mo Vito.

Read news for free for 1 month now! * * The test ends automatically.

More on this ▶

NEWS FROM THE NETWORK

Win true wireless earphones from JBL now! (E-media.at)

New access (yachtrevue.at)

8 reasons why it’s great to be single (lustaufsleben.at)

Salmon shrimp burger with wasabi mayonnaise and honey cucumber (gusto.at)

In the new trend: Shock-Down – how long can the economy withstand lockdowns? (Trend.at)

The 35 best family series to laugh and feel good (tv-media.at)

E-Scooter in Vienna: All providers and prices 2020 in comparison (autorevue.at)

Comments

register

Connect with Facebook

The British royal family took the first official photos of the one month after the birth of Prince Williams and Duchess Kate’s son

little prince george

released. Unlike usual, the pictures were not taken by a well-known photographer, but by Kate’s father Michael Middleton, as the palace announced.

The young family can be seen in the Middletons’ garden in Bucklebury outside London. The Duchess and her son stayed there after being discharged from the hospital in London.

© Getty Images / Michael Middleton / Handout Kate and William with baby George

Mixed reactions to official pictures

The pictures taken by the new grandfather Michael Middleton received mixed reactions. On the one hand, the relaxed atmosphere was praised. On the other hand, there was criticism of the poor quality of the long-awaited pictures officially published by the palace.

Prince George, third in line to the British throne, was born on July 22nd. Kate’s father Michael Middleton, born in 1949 and a former pilot, is an amateur photographer. The media had previously speculated that William and Kate would rather publish snapshots of the family than official-looking photos. They had their engagement pictures taken by star photographer Mario Testino. Testino is known for taking pictures of William’s late mother Princess Diana and also frequently shot for Prince Charles.

Read news for free for 1 month now! * * The test ends automatically.

More on this ▶

NEWS FROM THE NETWORK

Win true wireless earphones from JBL now! (E-media.at)

New access (yachtrevue.at)

8 reasons why it’s great to be single (lustaufsleben.at)

Salmon shrimp burger with wasabi mayonnaise and honey cucumber (gusto.at)

In the new trend: Shock-Down – how long can the economy withstand lockdowns? (Trend.at)

The 35 best family series to laugh and feel good (tv-media.at)

E-Scooter in Vienna: All providers and prices 2020 in comparison (autorevue.at)

Comments

register

Connect with Facebook

Soon there is not much left of his head hair, because Prince William is getting bald around the top. Just like his father

Prince Charles

, Duchess Kate’s husband tends to be bald. Why doesn’t he do anything about it? Because the royal would definitely have the money for it!

Apparently he’s already resigned to it. Because his hair loss is progressing, and Prince William doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it. His head has been clearing up for a few years now, but he

expectant father

stands for it.

The soon-to-be dad would have the money to be able to afford an expensive hair transplant – just like his compatriot

Wayne Rooney

, the German trainer

Jürgen Klopp

or Harald Glööckler demonstrated. But he’s over it – and will probably have a bald head under his crown.

Survey on Prince Williams’ bald head

Should he have a hair transplant?

  • NO! I think it’s great that he’s standing on his bald head.
  • YES! He has the money for it – so why not?

vote

View results

Read news for free for 1 month now! * * The test ends automatically.

More on this ▶

NEWS FROM THE NETWORK

Win true wireless earphones from JBL now! (E-media.at)

New access (yachtrevue.at)

8 reasons why it’s great to be single (lustaufsleben.at)

Salmon shrimp burger with wasabi mayonnaise and honey cucumber (gusto.at)

In the new trend: Shock-Down – how long can the economy withstand lockdowns? (Trend.at)

The 35 best family series to laugh and feel good (tv-media.at)

E-Scooter in Vienna: All providers and prices 2020 in comparison (autorevue.at)

Comments

register

Connect with Facebook

Wed., June 26th. 2013 12:51

Report

reply

What an incredible sensation 🙂

Superguppy Wed, June 26th. 2013 06:47

Report

reply

and what’s bad about a bald head? I love my hair / bald head that is kept very short. I’ve been wearing them for 30 years when it wasn’t even common, but very practical. What’s the problem when someone’s hair is thinning? Is it no longer valuable then? What if a woman has sagging breasts? Is she no longer lovable either? You journalists are the cause of problems

Hugo-Boatwisch Tue., June 25th. 2013 17:24

Report

reply

Don’t you want to tell about Williams’ chest hair and pubic hair too? But please with photos !!! Don’t you really have anything more interesting to offer?

christian95 Tue., June 25th. 2013 14:56

Report